Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) out for Monday's tilt with Golden State
Seth Curry (left tibia stress reaction) has been ruled out for Monday's matchup with the Warriors.
This will be the fourth straight game that Curry has missed with the leg issue to start this year. It is still unclear when he'll be able to return to the lineup.
Our models currently project Curry to post 1644.3 FanDuel points for the rest of the 2017-18 season.
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Raptors' Norman Powell (hip) out again on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will miss at least two or three more weeks for 76ers November 19th, 2017
- Wes Matthews hits 6 threes on way to season-high 22 points in Mavericks' win November 19th, 2017
- Mavericks' Yogi Ferrell will come off the bench Friday night November 17th, 2017
- Maxi Kleber getting the start on Friday night for Dallas November 17th, 2017
- Devin Harris (ribs) available to play Friday night for Dallas November 17th, 2017
- Mavericks' Devin Harris (ribs) expected to play on Friday November 16th, 2017
- Mavericks' Devin Harris (ribs) questionable for Friday night November 15th, 2017