Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Wizards' John Wall (knee) no longer using crutches February 19th, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- Minnesota's Jimmy Butler doesn't appear in Sunday's All-Star Game February 19th, 2018
- Cavs' LeBron James scores 29, wins third All-Star Game MVP February 19th, 2018
- Russell Westbrook joins starting lineup for Team LeBron Sunday in place of DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) February 18th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Denver's Jamal Murray drops 26-5-5 in win over Bucks February 16th, 2018
- Gary Harris scores efficient 28 in Nuggets' win February 16th, 2018
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic tallies 30 points, 17 assists, 15 rebounds in monster triple-double February 16th, 2018
- Denver's Gary Harris (foot) is listed as probable for Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Jamal Murray (chest) listed as probable for Nuggets on Thursday February 14th, 2018
- Nuggets' Gary Harris scores 15 in win Tuesday night February 14th, 2018