Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Wojnarowski: Hornets trade Dwight Howard to Nets for Timofey Mozgov and two second round picks June 20th, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Nikola Jokic drops a triple-double Monday as Nuggets win again April 10th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will play off the bench in his return to the Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will not suit up on Thursday night for Nuggets April 5th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler (nose) starting for Nuggets in return on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018