Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- James Harden off his game on Sunday, Rockets still win April 23rd, 2017
- Rockets' Nene Hilario has a perfect night in Game 4 April 23rd, 2017
- Warriors list Kevin Durant (calf) as questionable for Game 4 April 23rd, 2017
- LeBron James drops 33 points as Cavs sweep the Pacers April 23rd, 2017
- Paul George struggles with his shot as Pacers get swept April 23rd, 2017
- Jerian Grant will continue to start for Chicago in Game 4 April 23rd, 2017
- Hawks' Paul Millsap scores 29 points in win against Wizards April 23rd, 2017
- Dennis Schroder produces well as Atlanta drops Game 2 April 20th, 2017
- Hawks likely starting Taurean Prince on Sunday in Game 1 April 14th, 2017
- Ersan Ilyasova set to lead Atlanta's B-Team in Wednesday's regular-season finale April 12th, 2017
- Thabo Sefolosha (groin) probable for Atlanta against the Pacers April 12th, 2017
- Atlanta resting just about everyone against Indiana on Wednesday April 12th, 2017