Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Jerian Grant moving to Bulls' bench on Wednesday versus Lakers November 21st, 2017
- Kris Dunn replacing Jerian Grant in Bulls' starting lineup on Wednesday, will remain in first unit long-term November 21st, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (glute) expected to miss 7-10 more days for Clippers November 21st, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) could be back for Bulls by mid-December November 21st, 2017
- Jared Dudley (knee) is doubtful for the Suns on Wednesday November 21st, 2017
- Brandan Wright (groin) to remain out Wednesday for Grizzlies November 21st, 2017
- Paul Millsap (wrist) could be out for Nuggets up to three months November 21st, 2017
- Paul Millsap undergoing surgery on left wrist, out for Nuggets indefinitely November 21st, 2017
- Mason Plumlee scores 5 points with 7 rebounds for Nuggets on Monday November 21st, 2017
- Nikola Jokic scores 16 points with 14 rebounds in Nuggets' win November 21st, 2017
- Nuggets' Gary Harris hits 20-point mark for the third straight game November 21st, 2017
- Kenneth Faried underwhelming Monday in start for Nuggets November 21st, 2017