Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose and the Cavaliers having serious contract talks July 20th, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Ersan Ilyasova returns to Hawks on one-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Dewayne Dedmon agrees to two-year deal with Hawks July 12th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford clears waivers, to sign with Timberwolves July 11th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford and Hawks agree on buyout July 7th, 2017
- Hawks re-sign Mike Muscala to two-year, $10 million deal July 7th, 2017