Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Jose Calderon starting again for Cavaliers in Game 5 with George Hill out April 25th, 2018
- George Hill will miss Game 5 for Cavaliers on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) out again for Raptors on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk fills up the stat sheet as Heat are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Nikola Jokic drops a triple-double Monday as Nuggets win again April 10th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will play off the bench in his return to the Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will not suit up on Thursday night for Nuggets April 5th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler (nose) starting for Nuggets in return on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Craig moving back to the Nuggets' bench on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018