Hawks could be without Paul Millsap (knee) for more than two games
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Paul Millsap may need more than two games off to rest up his left knee, based on head coach Mike Budenholzer's unwillingness to commit to the timeline.
Budenholzer described the injury as a "short term" issue. Millsap has already been ruled out for Monday and Wednesday's contests, but it sounds like that could be extended further. Look for Ersan Ilyasova to benefit the most while Tim Hardaway Jr. and Taurean Prince also gain some opportunity.
Millsap is averaging 18.1 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.0 blocks and 1.1 3-pointers per game this season. His 3.0 nERD ranks second on the Hawks and 61st in the NBA.
- Dwyane Wade signs one-year, $2.3M deal with Cleveland September 26th, 2017
- Bulls' Zach LaVine won't take contact until November September 26th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade expected to finalize deal with Cavaliers Wednesday September 26th, 2017
- Marcus Morris (personal) to miss the start of Celtics' training camp September 25th, 2017
- Bucks' Jabari Parker (knee) targeting a February return September 25th, 2017
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook insists his knee is 'fine' September 25th, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Ersan Ilyasova returns to Hawks on one-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Dewayne Dedmon agrees to two-year deal with Hawks July 12th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford clears waivers, to sign with Timberwolves July 11th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford and Hawks agree on buyout July 7th, 2017
- Hawks re-sign Mike Muscala to two-year, $10 million deal July 7th, 2017