Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio
Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield had 18 points on 8-of-14 shooting, adding 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal in 32 minutes of action as the Kings fell 118-102 to the San Antonio Spurs.
Hield hurt his finger in the game -- with a fingernail getting ripped off -- but he got it bandaged up and returned to the floor, so it doesn't sound like he will miss any sort of extended time. The rookie has averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.3 3-pointers in 30.7 minutes per game through six contests since moving into the Kings' starting lineup.
Hield finished the loss with a 4.4 nERD -- good for second among Kings' players -- per numberFire Live. His season-long mark sits at an ugly -5.1, ranking only 465th among 478 players.
- Cavaliers starting Cameron Payne in Saturday's game against the Nuggets January 19th, 2019
- Alec Burks playing off Cleveland's bench on Saturday January 19th, 2019
- Denver's Juan Hernangomez (abdominal) ruled out on Saturday January 19th, 2019
- Nuggets' Gary Harris playing with 18-20 minute restriction on Saturday January 19th, 2019
- Denver's Will Barton (personal) available for Saturday's game against the Cavaliers January 19th, 2019
- Robin Lopez starting for Chicago on Saturday January 19th, 2019
- Bogdan Bogdanovic playing with the Kings' second unit on Thursday January 10th, 2019
- Sacramento's Iman Shumpert (finger) starting in Thursday's game against Detroit January 10th, 2019
- Marvin Bagley good to go for Kings Thursday January 10th, 2019
- Iman Shumpert (finger) probable on Thursday for Kings January 10th, 2019
- Sacramento's Iman Shumpert (finger) questionable for Thursday's matchup against Detroit January 9th, 2019
- Knicks and Kings reportedly talking Enes Kanter-Zach Randolph trade January 9th, 2019