Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio
Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield had 18 points on 8-of-14 shooting, adding 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal in 32 minutes of action as the Kings fell 118-102 to the San Antonio Spurs.
Hield hurt his finger in the game -- with a fingernail getting ripped off -- but he got it bandaged up and returned to the floor, so it doesn't sound like he will miss any sort of extended time. The rookie has averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.3 3-pointers in 30.7 minutes per game through six contests since moving into the Kings' starting lineup.
Hield finished the loss with a 4.4 nERD -- good for second among Kings' players -- per numberFire Live. His season-long mark sits at an ugly -5.1, ranking only 465th among 478 players.
- Dion Waiters (ankle) listed as inactive for the Heat's season opener October 15th, 2018
- Sixers' Ben Simmons (neck) returns to practice on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Warriors officially rule out DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) for Tuesday October 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) looked "great" at practice on Monday October 15th, 2018
- Warriors' Shaun Livingston (foot) questionable to play on Tuesday October 15th, 2018
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) was a full participant during Monday's practice October 15th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) targeting November 7 for season debut October 15th, 2018
- Frank Mason expected to open season as Kings' starting shooting guard October 9th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Kings will pursue Celtics' free agent guard Marcus Smart July 10th, 2018