Kings' Buddy Hield (finger) has a strong showing in loss to San Antonio
Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield had 18 points on 8-of-14 shooting, adding 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 1 steal in 32 minutes of action as the Kings fell 118-102 to the San Antonio Spurs.
Hield hurt his finger in the game -- with a fingernail getting ripped off -- but he got it bandaged up and returned to the floor, so it doesn't sound like he will miss any sort of extended time. The rookie has averaged 14.7 points, 4.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 2.3 3-pointers in 30.7 minutes per game through six contests since moving into the Kings' starting lineup.
Hield finished the loss with a 4.4 nERD -- good for second among Kings' players -- per numberFire Live. His season-long mark sits at an ugly -5.1, ranking only 465th among 478 players.
- Lakers' Brook Lopez will come off the bench on Friday night January 19th, 2018
- Corey Brewer making a surprise start on Friday for Los Angeles January 19th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma returns to a starting role for the Lakers on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Josh Hart starting on Friday night for the Lakers January 19th, 2018
- Joe Ingles will come off the bench on Friday when the Jazz host the Knicks January 19th, 2018
- Rodney Hood will join the Jazz' starting lineup versus the Knicks January 19th, 2018
- Update: Justin Jackson will start for Kings on Friday, Garrett Temple will come off the bench January 19th, 2018
- George Hill not in the Kings' starting lineup versus the Grizzlies January 19th, 2018
- Garrett Temple starting for Sacramento on Friday January 19th, 2018
- Kings' Zach Randolph will play on Friday against Grizzlies January 19th, 2018
- Kings' George Hill reportedly drawing interest from Cavaliers January 19th, 2018
- Skal Labissiere (shoulder) listed as probable for Kings on Friday January 19th, 2018