Keldon Johnson starting for Spurs on Thursday in place of injured Devonte' Graham (adductor)
San Antonio Spurs forward Keldon Johnson is in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Johnson will enter the starting lineup on Thursday with Devonte' Graham sidelined with an adductor injury. Our models expect Johnson to play 30.3 minutes against the Trail Blazers.
Johnson's Thursday projection includes 20.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 2.6 assists, and 31.9 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,200.
- Nuggets' DeAndre Jordan starting in place of injured Nikola Jokic (back) Monday November 27th, 2023
- Nuggets' Peyton Watson (illness) available to play Monday November 27th, 2023
- Pacers' Jalen Smith (heel) will not return Monday November 27th, 2023
- Kings' Keegan Murray (back) doubtful for Tuesday November 27th, 2023
- Jordan Hawkins playing off Pelicans' bench Monday November 27th, 2023
- Zion Williamson (rest) starting for Pelicans Monday; Jordan Hawkins playing with second unit November 27th, 2023
- Update: Spurs' Malaki Branham starting again on Friday, Devin Vassell coming off the bench November 24th, 2023
- Spurs' Devin Vassell starting on Friday November 24th, 2023
- Spurs leave Julian Champagnie off starting lineup Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Malaki Branham starting for Spurs Wednesday; Julian Champagnie playing off bench November 22nd, 2023
- Devin Vassell (adductor) available Wednesday for Spurs November 22nd, 2023
- Devin Vassell (adductor) expects to play Wednesday for Spurs November 22nd, 2023