Utah's Rudy Gay (back) ruled out for Saturday's game versus Kings
Utah Jazz forward Rudy Gay (back) will not play in Saturday's contest against the Sacramento Kings.
What It Means:
Gay is not available for both parts of Utah's back-to-back with lower back soreness. Expect Juan Toscano-Anderson to log more minutes at the forward positions.
Per Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 60.9 minutes with today's current inactives, Toscano-Anderson is averaging 0.77 FanDuel points per minute.
Source: NBA injury report
Recent NBA Player News
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) questionable for Heat's Sunday Game 2 Finals matchup June 3rd, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) remains out on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
Recent Utah Jazz Player News
- Utah's Kelly Olynyk (rest) starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson to bench April 9th, 2023
- Utah's Lauri Markkanen (hand) out again on Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Utah's Juan Toscano-Anderson starting for inactive Kelly Olynyk (rest) on Saturday April 8th, 2023
- Utah's Kelly Olynyk (rest) ruled out on Saturday April 8th, 2023
- Talen Horton-Tucker (ankle) remains out for Jazz on Saturday April 7th, 2023
- Utah's Lauri Markkanen (hand) out again on Saturday April 7th, 2023