Suns list Landry Shamet (foot) as probable for Sunday's contest versus Thunder
Phoenix Suns guard Landry Shamet (foot) is probable for Sunday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
What It Means:
Shamet is on track to return after the Suns' guard missed over two months with right foot soreness. In 15.3 expected minutes, numberFire's models project Shamet to record 11.8 FanDuel points.
Shamet's current projection includes 7.1 points, 1.4 rebounds, and 1.4 assists.
Source: NBA injury report
Recent NBA Player News
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) questionable for Heat's Sunday Game 2 Finals matchup June 3rd, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) remains out on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Heat's Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Game 2 on Sunday June 1st, 2023
- Tyler Herro (hand) could return for Heat by Game 3 May 30th, 2023
- Gabe Vincent (ankle) available for Heat in Game 7 Monday night May 29th, 2023
Recent Phoenix Suns Player News
- Landry Shamet starting for Suns in Game 6 Thursday; Josh Okogie to play off bench May 11th, 2023
- Suns' Jock Landale starting for injured Deandre Ayton (rib) in Game 6 Thursday May 11th, 2023
- Landry Shamet expected to start for Suns Thursday May 11th, 2023
- Deandre Ayton (rib) out Thursday for Suns in Game 6 May 11th, 2023
- Deandre Ayton (rib) questionable for Suns' Thursday Game 6 matchup May 10th, 2023
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (groin) remains out on Thursday May 10th, 2023