Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (foot) questionable for Wednesday's game versus Celtics
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (foot) is questionable to play in Wednesday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Embiid has recently played four straight games despite being listed as questionable. In a matchup versus a Boston team ranked fourth (48.5) in FanDuel points allowed per game to centers this season, our models project Embiid to score 51.5 FanDuel points.
Embiid's current Wednesday projection includes 27.9 points, 10.7 rebounds, and 4.0 assists.
- Kevin Durant (ankle) officially questionable for Suns March 29th, 2023
- Ja Morant (thigh) expected to play Wednesday for Grizzlies March 29th, 2023
- Buddy Hield (illness) now out again Wednesday for Pacers March 29th, 2023
- Indiana's Chris Duarte (ankle) remains out on Wednesday March 28th, 2023
- Trendon Watford (ankle) doubtful for Trail Blazers' Wednesday matchup March 28th, 2023
- Kevon Looney operating in second unit role for Warriors on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- James Harden (Achilles) questionable for Philadelphia's Wednesday matchup against Dallas March 28th, 2023
- 76ers list Joel Embiid (calf) as questionable on Wednesday March 28th, 2023
- Danuel House (shoulder) available for Philadelphia on Monday March 27th, 2023
- Dewayne Dedmon starting for 76ers in place of injured Joel Embiid (calf) Monday March 27th, 2023
- Philadelphia rules out James Harden (Achilles) for Monday night March 27th, 2023
- 76ers' Danuel House (shoulder) expects to play Monday March 27th, 2023