Grant Williams starting for Celtics Saturday in place of injured Robert Williams
Boston Celtics forward Grant Williams will start Saturday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Robert Williams has been ruled out of action for Saturday's marquee matchup versus the Lakers due to a sprained left ankle. In his absence, it'll be Grant Williams who draws the start in the frontcourt next to Al Horford.
Our models project Grant Williams for 9.2 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 20.1 FanDuel points across 28.1 minutes of action.
- Trail Blazers send Ryan Arcidiacono to bench on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Portland's Kevin Knox starting on Wednesday, Ryan Arcidiacono to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Kyle Anderson (illness) available in second unit for Timberwolves on Wednesday night March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Anthony Edwards (ankle/illness) active and starting on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Cam Reddish (back) active for Trail Blazers on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Timberwolves starting Karl-Anthony Towns (calf) on Wednesday, Kyle Anderson to second unit March 29th, 2023
- Payton Pritchard (heel) questionable on Thursday for Boston March 29th, 2023
- Celtics' Robert Williams (injury management) questionable on Thursday March 29th, 2023
- Sam Hauser playing with Boston's second unit on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Boston's Jayson Tatum (hip) starting in Tuesday's lineup, Sam Hauser to bench March 28th, 2023
- Boston's Grant Williams (illness) active for Tuesday's game against Wizards March 28th, 2023
- Celtics' Grant Williams (illness) now questionable Tuesday March 28th, 2023