Malaki Branham starting for Spurs Thursday in place of injured Jeremy Sochan
San Antonio Spurs guard Malaki Branham will start Thursday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Branham comes off the bench when the Spurs are at full strength. However, they will not be on Thursday. Jeremy Sochan is sidelined due to a left quad contusion, and as a result, Branham will slide into the vacated spot on the wing.
Our models project Branham for 9.7 points, 2.4 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 17.2 FanDuel points across 24.4 minutes of action.
- Julius Randle (ankle) out for remainder of New York's Wednesday contest March 29th, 2023
- Austin Rivers (illness) inactive for Timberwolves' Wednesday matchup March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Taurean Prince (illness) out on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Minnesota's Anthony Edwards (ankle/illness) questionable on Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Update: Jalen Duren still with Detroit second unit Wednesday March 29th, 2023
- Update: James Wiseman starting for Pistons, Jalen Duren on bench March 29th, 2023
- San Antonio's Julian Champagnie starting on Wednesday for inactive Devin Vassell (injury management) March 29th, 2023
- Spurs rule out Devin Vassell (injury management) on Wednesday March 28th, 2023
- Jeremy Sochan (knee) out for Spurs' Wednesday contest March 28th, 2023
- San Antonio's Keldon Johnson (injury management) remains out on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Spurs' Keldon Johnson (foot) ruled out Sunday March 26th, 2023
- Devin Vassell (injury management) starting for Spurs on Sunday in place of Keldon Johnson March 26th, 2023