Andrew Nembhard (knee) questionable Monday for Pacers
Indiana Pacers point guard Andrew Nembhard (knee) is questionable to play Monday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Nembhard missed the past four games. If he remains out Monday, Aaron Nesmith will likely start again and T.J. McConnell will continue to be able to benefit off the bench. He played 22 minutes on Sunday and scored 14 points (6-10 field goals, 2-2 free throws) with 3 rebounds, 5 assists, and 2 steals.
numberFire's models project Nembhard for 15.9 minutes and 13.8 FanDuel points on Monday, and he has a $3,900 salary on the Main slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Pacers’ implied total (117.25) is No. 6 out of 20 active teams and the over/under for the game (237.5) is the highest of the day. Over the last four contests with Nembhard out, McConnell is averaging 28.9 FanDuel points.
- Aaron Holiday coming off the bench for Hawks on Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Trae Young (ankle) starting for Atlanta on Wednesday, Aaron Holiday coming off the bench February 1st, 2023
- Jeremy Sochan (back) will not return to Spurs' Wednesday contest February 1st, 2023
- San Antonio's Tre Jones (foot) out for remainder of Wednesday's matchup versus Kings February 1st, 2023
- Trae Young (ankle) active for Hawks' Wednesday contest February 1st, 2023
- Portland's Jerami Grant (concussion symptoms) will not return on Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Pacers' Daniel Theis (knee) questionable on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Pacers think Tyrese Haliburton (knee, elbow) will play on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Pacers' Tyrese Haliburton (knee/elbow) targeting Thursday January 31st, 2023
- Aaron Nesmith (wrist) available for Indiana's Friday contest versus Bucks January 27th, 2023
- Pacers' Andrew Nembhard (illness) available on Friday January 27th, 2023
- Indiana's Myles Turner (ankle) active on Friday night January 27th, 2023