Rudy Gay (finger) out for Jazz at least 2 weeks
Utah Jazz forward Rudy Gay (finger) is out for at least two more weeks due to a finger sprain.
Gay sat out last game and it looks like he could remain sidelined until December. The Jazz will likely continue to give rookie Simone Fontecchio additional minutes in Gay's absence. He played a career-high 17 minutes on Tuesday and provided 9 points (3-6 field goals, 3-5 3-pointers) with 4 boards, 2 assists, and a block.
Fontecchio is averaging 0.85 FanDuel points per minute this season.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) probable for Bucks on Monday February 5th, 2023
- Jae'Sean Tate (injury management) not listed for Rockets on Monday February 5th, 2023
- Eric Gordon (knee) not listed Monday for Houston February 5th, 2023
- Christian Wood (thumb) questionable Monday for Dallas February 5th, 2023
- Pelicans' Larry Nance Jr. starting for Jonas Valanciunas versus Kings Sunday February 5th, 2023
- Naji Marshall starting for Pelicans Sunday February 5th, 2023
- Jarred Vanderbilt (back) questionable Monday for Utah February 5th, 2023
- Utah's Simone Fontecchio (foot) available on Friday February 3rd, 2023
- Simone Fontecchio (foot) questionable for Jazz Friday night February 2nd, 2023
- Malik Beasley playing with Jazz's second unit on Saturday night January 28th, 2023
- Jazz starting Kelly Olynyk (ankle) on Saturday, Malik Beasley to bench January 28th, 2023
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) available for Jazz on Saturday January 28th, 2023