Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Friday's Game 4 matchup
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams (knee) is listed as questionable for Friday's Game 4 Finals contest against the Golden State Warriors.
Williams has played 24, 14, and 25 minutes in the first three games of Boston's Finals series after he was listed as questionable. In a potential similar role against a Warriors' team allowing 41.4 points in the paint this postseason, our models project Williams to score 29.3 FanDuel points.
Williams' projection includes 8.6 points, 8.8 rebounds, and 1.9 assists.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022