Robert Williams (knee) downgraded to questionable for Celtics in Saturday's Game 3
Boston Celtics catcher Robert Williams is now listed questionable to play Saturday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Ahead of Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals, Williams has been downgraded from no injury designation to a questionable tag due to left knee soreness. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 6 hours. If Robert Williams sits, Grant Williams would likely draw a start.
Our models currently project Williams for 7.2 points, 8.4 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 26.6 FanDuel points across 26.1 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Boston's Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 matchup June 15th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) questionable for Celtics Monday in Game 5 June 13th, 2022
- Robert Williams (knee) available for Celtics in Friday's Game 4 June 10th, 2022