Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday
Milwaukee Bucks forward/center Serge Ibaka will not play Monday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
Ahead of Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals, Ibaka has been ruled out of action due to a non-COVID illness. We'll see if he'll be ready to go by Wednesday night's crucial Game 5.
In 6 games this postseason, Ibaka has averaged 1.5 points, 1.7 rebounds and 3.2 FanDuel points across 3.7 minutes of action.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022