Scottie Barnes (ankle) considered doubtful for Raptors in Game 4
Toronto Raptors small forward Scottie Barnes (ankle) is considered doubtful for Game 4 on Saturday versus the Philadelphia 76ers, per head coach Nick Nurse.
Barnes missed the last two games after injuring his ankle in the second half of Game 1. Precious Achiuwa started in place of Barnes in Game 2 and then Chris Boucher drew the start in Game 3.
numberFire's models currently project Achiuwa for 28.5 minutes and 24.1 FanDuel points in Game 4. Boucher is projected for 22.6 minutes and 23.5 FanDuel points.
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022