Alex Caruso (back) starting for Bulls in Game 1 Sunday; Ayo Dosunmu back to bench
Chicago Bulls guard Alex Caruso will start Sunday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Caruso got last Sunday's regular season finale off due to a back ailment. But in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Playoffs, he is ready to return to the court. He'll also immediately start in his first game back, sending Ayo Dosunmu back to a bench role.
Our models project Caruso for 7.2 points, 3.7 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 20.7 FanDuel points across 25.9 minutes of action.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Chicago's Javonte Green starting for Zach LaVine (health protocols) on Wednesday April 27th, 2022
- Bulls starting Ayo Dosunmu for inactive Alex Caruso (concussion) on Wednesday April 27th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (concussion) unavailable Wednesday for Bulls April 27th, 2022
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (protocols) ruled out Wednesday for Game 5 April 27th, 2022
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (health protocols) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 26th, 2022
- Alex Caruso (concussion protocols) questionable for Bulls in Wednesday's Game 5 April 26th, 2022