Frank Jackson starting for Detroit Sunday in place of Cade Cunningham
Detroit Pistons guard Frank Jackson is in the lineup Sunday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
In the final game of the season for Detroit, Cade Cunningham has been ruled out due to hip soreness. As a result, Jackson will now be tasked with earning the starting nod on the wing.
Our models project Jackson for 18.2 points, 3.2 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 27.3 FanDuel points across 33.6 minutes of action.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Frank Jackson starting for Detroit Sunday in place of Cade Cunningham April 10th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) ruled out Sunday for Pistons April 10th, 2022
- Cory Joseph (back) out again Sunday for Pistons April 9th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Pistons' Cory Joseph (back) out on Friday April 8th, 2022