Cory Joseph (back) out again Sunday for Pistons
Detroit Pistons guard Cory Joseph will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Joseph is still dealing with a left lumbar spine strain, and as a result, the team has listed him out for Sunday's season finale.
In 65 games this season, Joseph averaged 8.0 points, 2.7 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 18.1 FanDuel points.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Frank Jackson starting for Detroit Sunday in place of Cade Cunningham April 10th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) ruled out Sunday for Pistons April 10th, 2022
- Cory Joseph (back) out again Sunday for Pistons April 9th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Pistons' Cory Joseph (back) out on Friday April 8th, 2022