Detroit's Cory Joseph (back) questionable on Friday
Detroit Pistons point guard Cory Joseph (back) is questionable to play in Friday's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Joseph is listed as questionable after Detroit's veteran sat out three games with a back ailment. Expect Killian Hayes to play an increased role if Joseph is inactive against a Bucks' team playing with a 101.4 pace.
Per Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 1607.7 minutes this season, Joseph is averaging 0.73 FanDuel points per minute.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Frank Jackson starting for Detroit Sunday in place of Cade Cunningham April 10th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) ruled out Sunday for Pistons April 10th, 2022
- Cory Joseph (back) out again Sunday for Pistons April 9th, 2022
- Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Cade Cunningham (hip) questionable Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2022
- Pistons' Cory Joseph (back) out on Friday April 8th, 2022