Khem Birch (knee) questionable Wednesday for Raptors
Toronto Raptors power forward Khem Birch (knee) is questionable to play Wednesday versus the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Precious Achiuwa, Thaddeus Young, and Chris Boucher will be able to absorb additional minutes again on Wednesday if Birch is ruled out for a second straight game. Pascal Siakam started at center on Monday for Toronto and led the way with 40 points and 13 boards.
numberFire’s models currently project Birch for 22.6 minutes and 18.6 FanDuel points, and he has a $4,900 salary on Tuesday’s five-game slate.
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022