Danny Green (finger) likely missing week for 76ers
Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward Danny Green (finger) is expected to miss at least a week, per Kyle Neubeck of PhillyVoice.com.
Green had to get stitches for his finger and they are in a spot with a higher risk of re-opening. It sounds like he will miss at least the next three games. Look for Matisse Thybulle, Furkan Korkmaz, and Georges Niang to take on more minutes in that stretch.
Green is averaging 22.2 minutes and 14.6 FanDuel points per game this season while registering a 12.6% usage rate.
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Grizzlies' Steven Adams starting at center on Wednesday May 11th, 2022
- Ziaire Williams to come off Grizzlies' bench Monday May 9th, 2022
- Dillon Brooks starting for Memphis Monday; Ziaire Williams to come off bench May 9th, 2022
- Grizzlies' Tyus Jones starting for injured Ja Morant (knee) for Game 4 Monday May 9th, 2022
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant (knee) out Monday; Tyus Jones to start Game 4 May 9th, 2022
- Ja Morant (knee) doubtful for Grizzlies on Monday in Game 4 May 9th, 2022