Ben McLemore coming off Blazers' bench Saturday with Josh Hart starting
Portland Trail Blazers guard Ben McLemore will play with the second unit Saturday in the team's game against the New York Knicks.
McLemore has been starting as of late. However, following the acquisition of Josh Hart, that will change. Against the Knicks, it'll be Hart who gets the nod at off-guard. In a corresponding move, McLemore will be a primary scoring option for the second unit.
Our models project McLemore for 12.5 points, 2.3 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 18.3 FanDuel points across 24.0 minutes of action.
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Yu Chang in Pirates' lineup on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- DJ LeMahieu not in Yankees' Saturday lineup June 18th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Trail Blazers reportedly acquire Jerami Grant in trade with Detroit June 22nd, 2022
- Reggie Perry starting for Blazers Sunday in place of Drew Eubanks April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown coming off Blazers' bench on Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Didi Louzada starting for Blazers on Sunday; Greg Brown to bench April 10th, 2022
- CJ Elleby (illness) available Sunday for Portland April 10th, 2022
- Greg Brown (ankle) available for Blazers Sunday night April 10th, 2022