Jordan Nwora coming off Bucks' bench on Thursday
Milwaukee Bucks forward Jordan Nwora will play with the second unit Thursday in the team's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Grayson Allen is making his return to the court following a stint in the NBA's COVID-19 health and safety protocols. He'll immediately start as well, sending Nwora to a bench role.
Our models project Nwora for 10.5 points, 4.6 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 20.5 FanDuel points across 24.9 minutes of action.
- Celtics' Al Horford clears protocols, officially active Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Derrick White (personal) ruled out Thursday for Celtics May 19th, 2022
- Al Horford (protocols) upgraded for Celtics on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Al Horford (health protocols) doubtful for Celtics' Thursday Game 2 May 18th, 2022
- Kyle Lowry (hamstring) out again for Miami on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) questionable for Game 2 on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- George Hill (abdomen) cleared for Bucks in Game 5 May 11th, 2022
- George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks May 11th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) ruled out for Bucks in Game 4 on Monday May 9th, 2022
- Milwaukee's Bobby Portis playing bench role on Saturday afternoon May 7th, 2022
- Grayson Allen starting for Milwaukee in Game 3 on Saturday; Bobby Portis to bench May 7th, 2022
- Milwaukee's George Hill (abdominal) active on Saturday May 7th, 2022