Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap
The Memphis Grizzlies are acquiring guard Eric Bledsoe from the New Orleans Pelicans in a trade involving multiple players and picks.
The Grizzlies are also yielding Jonas Valanciunas and two picks from Thursday's draft (No. 10, No. 40), while the Pelicans are getting Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe, two 2021 picks (No. 17, No. 51), and a top-10 protected 2022 first-round pick via the Los Angeles Lakers. Memphis reportedly plans to ship Bledsoe off to another squad. The 31-year-old veteran averaged personal-lows in scoring (12.2), rebounding (3.4), and assists (3.8) since the 2012-13 season when he was playing for the Los Angeles Clippers.
Bledsoe also registered the second-worst field goal percentage of his career (.421) last season and he finished with a sub-20 assist percentage for the first time since entering the NBA. He finished with averages of 23.8 FanDuel points and 29.7 minutes over 71 games.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) out for the remainder of Western Conference Finals June 30th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers in Game 6 June 29th, 2021
- Clippers' Terance Mann starting for Ivica Zubac (knee) Monday June 28th, 2021
- Clippers' Ivica Zubac (knee) ruled out for Monday's Game 5 matchup June 28th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac (knee) questionable for Clippers Monday in Game 5 June 28th, 2021