Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday
Phoenix Suns point guard Cameron Payne (ankle) is available for Game 4 against the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday.
Payne left Game 3 early after suffering an ankle injury but has recovered quickly and will be available for Game 4 on Saturday. Our models expect him to play 17.0 minutes against the Clippers in Game 4.
Payne's Game 4 projection includes 8.3 points, 2.2 rebounds, 3.0 assists, and 16.8 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne (ankle) available for Game 4 on Saturday June 26th, 2021