Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Embiid is dealing with a knee injury, and his status for Friday is up in the air. The 76ers collapsed in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals in the fourth quarter, and now their backs are up against the wall. If Embiid is held out or limited in any way, Philadelphia's season could be over. Dwight Howard would be in store for more minutes.
Our models currently project Embiid for 31.9 points, 12.1 rebounds, 3.3 assists and 56.6 FanDuel points across 36.2 minutes of action.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021