Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday
Washington Wizards guard Ish Smith (groin) will play in Monday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Smith was questionable heading into Game 4 tonight, but will now officially be able to suit up for what could be the Wizards' last game of the season.
Our models currently project Smith for 16.5 fantasy points off of 5.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 3.4 assists. If Russell Westbrook is able to suit up, Smith could see a significant bump in usage. He has a $4,600 salary on FanDuel.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021