Pacers' Edmond Sumner (knee) questionable versus Wizards
Indiana Pacers guard Edmond Sumner (left knee contusion) is questionable to play against the Washington Wizards in Thursday's final play-in game.
Sumner logged limited minutes off the bench in Tuesday's play-in game after missing the final seven games of the regular season. Pacers head coach Nate Bjorkgren indicated that Sumner is dealing with a quad issue, in addition to the knee contusion. Caris LeVert (health protocols) and Jeremy Lamb (knee) remain out, so Sumner could potentially see more playing time if he's healthy. The winner of Thursday's game will advance to the playoffs as the eight-seed in the Eastern Conference and the loser will be eliminated from postseason contention.
numberFire’s models project Sumner for just 7.1 FanDuel points in 8.7 minutes versus the Wizards and he has a $7,500 salary on Thursday's one-game slate.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Edmond Sumner (knee) available for Pacers' Thursday Play-In contest against Washington May 20th, 2021
- Indiana's Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) active for Thursday's Play-In matchup against Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Pacers' Edmond Sumner (knee) questionable versus Wizards May 20th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) questionable Thursday for Pacers May 20th, 2021
- Aaron Holiday (toe) available for Pacers' play-in Tuesday May 18th, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon replacing Caris LeVert (protocols) in Pacers' lineup Tuesday May 18th, 2021