Tomas Satoransky (ankle) remains out for Chicago Saturday
Chicago Bulls guard Tomas Satoransky will not play Saturday in the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Satoransky continues to deal with the ankle injury, and he will not play in the penultimate game of the season as a result. Look for Javonte Green to see added minutes in the veteran's absence.
In 58 games this season, Satoransky has averaged 7.7 points, 2.4 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 18.8 FanDuel points.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Nikola Vucevic (rest) listed out for Bulls Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Saturday in place of injured Zach LaVine May 15th, 2021
- Tomas Satoransky (ankle) remains out for Chicago Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (knee) ruled out on Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Bulls' Tomas Satoransky (ankle) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021