Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday
Sacramento Kings forward Richaun Holmes will not play Friday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Holmes was knocked out of action on Thursday due to a knee ailment, and he's being held out of action against the Grizz on the second night of the back-to-back set. Hassan Whiteside could be elevated to a starting spot. Marvin Bagley and Harrison Barnes are again doubtful.
In 61 games this season, Holmes has averaged 14.2 points, 8.3 rebounds, 1.7 assists, 1.6 blocks and 32.0 FanDuel points.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021