Landry Shamet starting for Nets Wednesday in place of injured Joe Harris
Brooklyn Nets guard Landry Shamet is in the lineup Wednesday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Shamet has been coming off the bench as of late, but that's changing on Wednesday night. Joe Harris is sitting due to a hip ailment, and as such, a spot has opened up in the starting five. For now, that role will go to Shamet.
Our models project Shamet for 11.7 points, 2.5 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 19.0 FanDuel points across 27.0 minutes of action.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021