Cavaliers' Cedi Osman (ankle) out on Sunday
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Cedi Osman (ankle) has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Osman has been downgraded to out and will not be available for Sunday's clash with the Mavericks. His first chance to return will come against the Indiana Pacers on Monday.
The Cavaliers are 11.0-point underdogs against the Mavericks on Sunday. Their implied team total of 103.75 points is the lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021