Pelicans starting James Johnson for injured Zion Williamson (finger) on Friday
New Orleans Pelicans forward James Johnson is starting in Friday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Johnson will make his sixth start with New Orleans after Zion Williamson was ruled out indefinitely with a fractured finger. In a matchup against a Philly unit ranked second in defensive efficiency, our models project Johnson to score 29.8 FanDuel points at the salary of $3,500.
Johnson's projection includes 12.1 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 3.1 assists.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021