Furkan Korkmaz (ankle) ruled out for Philadelphia Friday
Philadelphia 76ers guard Furkan Korkmaz will not play Friday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Korkmaz is dealing with an ankle injury, and as a result, he is listed as out on the team's injury report for Friday's tilt. It's his second straight absence. Tyrese Maxey should be in line for added minutes as long as Korkmaz remains sidelined.
In 52 games this season, Korkmaz has averaged 9.3 points, 2.0 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 16.3 FanDuel points.
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz starting for injured Danny Green on Monday June 14th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021