Detroit's Cory Joseph (ankle) probable for Thursday's game against Memphis
Detroit Pistons guard Cory Joseph (ankle) is listed as probable for Thursday's contest against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Joseph's status is trending in the right direction after Detroit's veteran was upgraded from questionable to probable. In a tough matchup against a Memphis unit ranked ninth in defensive efficiency, Joseph's FanDuel salary stands at $4,900.
Per Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 30.1 minutes this season with Detroit's current inactives, Joseph is averaging 1.12 FanDuel points and 0.37 field goal attempts per minute.
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Omar Narvaez in Brewers' Sunday lineup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) ruled out for Game 1 Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021