Dante Cunningham (knee) listed as questionable for Pelicans
New Orleans Pelicans forward Dante Cunningham (left knee sprain) is questionable to play Thursday versus the San Antonio Spurs.
Cunningham exited Wednesday's game during the third quarter after sustaining the knee injury, and given that the Pelicans are on the second-game of a back-to-back set, Cunningham is probably a bit closer to doubtful for tonight's game. If he's out, there will be more minutes available for guys like Ryan Anderson, Alonzo Gee and Luke Babbitt, with Anderson offering the most upside.
Cunningham owns a -2.5 nERD, which ranks 98th, in 57 games played this season. He's averaging 4.7 points, 3.0 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game while posting a career best 54.1 True Shooting Percentage. We project Cunningham to average 2.8 points, 2.3 rebounds and 0.5 assists over the remaining course of the season.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Jakob Poeltl (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Drew Eubanks back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray starting for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Devin Vassell back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Lonnie Walker (quad) will play for Spurs on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) available for Spurs on Sunday afternoon May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) questionable for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021