Magic rule out Mo Bamba (hip) Wednesday night
Orlando Magic power forward Mo Bamba (left hip contusion) has been ruled out Wednesday against the Chicago Bulls.
Bamba left Monday's game in the first quarter after aggravating his left hip injury and never returned. Wendell Carter Jr. should see a larger role against his former team and guys like Robert Franks or Donta Hall may get involved in the rotation. Chuma Okeke (sore right hip) is questionable, so the Magic could be pretty thin in the frontcourt against Nikola Vucevic and company.
numberFire’s models project WCJ for 30.9 FanDuel points versus the Bulls and he has a salary of $6,000 on Wednesday.
- Boston's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Robert Williams (toe) on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe coming off the bench for Toronto on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Stanley Johnson starting Tuesday for Toronto, Yuta Watanabe with bench May 11th, 2021
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (concussion) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Josh Jackson (tooth) joining Pistons' starters Tuesday for Frank Jackson (ankle) May 11th, 2021
- Magic list Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) as questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) questionable for Magic Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) out again for Orlando Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) questionable for Orlando on Sunday May 8th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) will remain out for Magic Friday May 6th, 2021
- Mo Bamba making start for Magic Wednesday in place of Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) May 5th, 2021