Pistons' Jerami Grant not on Wednesday's injury report
Detroit Pistons forward Jerami Grant is not included on the injury report for Wednesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Grant appears set to return to action on Wednesday after a three-game absence with a knee injury. Our models expect him to play 34.2 minutes against the Clippers. Dennis Smith (knee) will remain out.
Grant's Wednesday projection includes 21.7 points, 5.1 rebounds, 2.7 assists, and 35.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- Evan Fournier (knee) off Celtics' injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Marcus Smart (calf) not on Boston's injury report Monday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (ankle) not on injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Wizards' Raul Neto (hamstring) will be GTD Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Update: Sam Merrill starting on Sunday following the release of Milwaukee's updated lineup May 16th, 2021
- Sacramento's Louis King starting for Maurice Harkless on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021