Garrett Temple (hamstring) out again for Bulls Sunday
Chicago Bulls guard Garrett Temple will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Temple missed Friday's game due to the hamstring injury, and he'll remain out through the end of the weekend. Denzel Valentine should continue to see an increased role.
In 37 games this season, Temple has averaged 8.1 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 17.8 FanDuel points.
- Isaiah Hartenstein (concussion) out again for Cleveland on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony not on Portland's Wednesday injury report May 11th, 2021
- Boston's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Robert Williams (toe) on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe coming off the bench for Toronto on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Stanley Johnson starting Tuesday for Toronto, Yuta Watanabe with bench May 11th, 2021
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (concussion) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Bulls' Daniel Theis (hip) upgraded to probable Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Daniel Theis (hip) questionable for Bulls Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Bulls' Thaddeus Young starting on Sunday in place of injured Daniel Theis (hip) May 9th, 2021
- Bulls' Daniel Theis (hip) out on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Daniel Theis (hip) questionable for Chicago Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Bulls starting Nikola Vucevic (adductor) in Thursday's lineup, Thaddeus Young playing off bench May 6th, 2021