R.J. Barrett (ankle) questionable for Knicks versus Mavericks
New York Knicks small forward R.J. Barrett (right ankle sprain) is questionable to play Friday against the Dallas Mavericks.
Barrett, Reggie Bullock (illness), and Derrick Rose (ankle) are all questionable for Friday's matchup. It's the front end of a back-to-back, so the Knicks may opt to take a conservative approach. Alec Burks will likely draw the start if Barrett winds up missing his first game of the season and there would be more opportunities for Immanuel Quickley.
numberFire’s models project Barrett for 30.4 FanDuel points versus the Mavericks and he has a salary of $7,300 on Friday’s 10-game slate. Quickley is leading the Knicks with a 31.0 usage percentage and averaging 1.1 FanDuel points per minute with Barrett off the court this season.
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) questionable for Knicks Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Reggie Bullock (ankle) available for Knicks on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) downgraded to out Thursday for Knicks versus Spurs May 13th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) available for Knicks on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- New York's Immanuel Quickley (ankle) available on Thursday May 13th, 2021