Kendrick Nunn (ankle) ruled out for Miami Monday
Miami Heat guard Kendrick Nunn will not play Monday in the team's game against the New York Knicks.
Nunn left Friday's game early due to an ankle injury and did not return, and that was a sign as to a somewhat serious injury. The Heat's starting point guard will now miss Monday's game as well, leaving a hole atop the lineup. Look for Goran Dragic to step into a starting role in Nunn's absence.
In 38 games this season, Nunn has averaged 13.5 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 23.5 FanDuel points.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel starting Sunday for Los Angeles April 10th, 2022
- Dwight Howard (rest) ruled out for Lakers Sunday night; Wenyen Gabriel to start April 10th, 2022
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook (shoulder) remains out on Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (foot) inactive for Lakers' Sunday matchup against Nuggets April 9th, 2022
- Carmelo Anthony (illness) out in Lakers' season finale Sunday April 9th, 2022
- Russell Westbrook (shoulder) ruled out for Lakers' Friday game against Thunder April 8th, 2022