San Antonio's Rudy Gay (health protocols) remains out on Thursday
San Antonio Spurs forward Rudy Gay (health protocols) will not play in Thursday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Gay will miss his fifth straight game for health protocol purposes. In a middling matchup against a Thunder unit ranked 14th in defensive efficiency, expect Trey Lyles to play more minutes at the forward positions on Thursday.
According to Rotogrinders' Court IQ in 186.9 minutes this season with San Antonio's projected inactives, Lyles is averaging 0.66 FanDue points per minute and a 13.7% usage rate.
- Willie Cauley-Stein (health protocols) probable for Dallas Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Garrett Temple (hamstring) doubtful for Chicago Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) won't return for Thunder on Saturday April 10th, 2021
- Jaylen Nowell (leg) questionable for Minnesota Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Khem Birch signs with Toronto, expected to be available Sunday April 10th, 2021
- De'Anthony Melton (leg) ruled out for Memphis Sunday night April 10th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) out again for Spurs Sunday April 10th, 2021
- Spurs' Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) ruled out on Friday April 9th, 2021
- San Antonio's Lonnie Walker (wrist) available for Friday's game against Denver April 9th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) questionable for Spurs Friday night April 8th, 2021
- Lonnie Walker (wrist) questionable for Spurs Friday April 8th, 2021
- Spurs starting Dejounte Murray (foot) on Wednesday, Luka Samanic to bench April 7th, 2021