Tobias Harris (knee) could return for 76ers on Wednesday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Tobias Harris (right knee contusion) is questionable for Wednesday's game versus the Utah Jazz.
76ers head coach Doc Rivers said he's hopeful Harris will be abel to return for the team's last game before the All-Star break. “He really tried to play [Monday], but we more made the call tonight," Rivers said. "We need him, hopefully, we can get him back next game." Harris missed the past two contests, resulting in starts for Furkan Korkmaz and then Mike Scott. Shake Milton led all scorers with 26 points on Monday.
Harris averaged 47.9 FanDuel points over a five-game stretch before injuring his knee. Korkmaz reeled off 31.4 FanDuel points in 22.7 minutes on Monday with a 31.3 percent usage rate.
- Kyle Lowry not on Raptors' injury report Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Pascal Siakam set to return for Raptors Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (hip) on track for Toronto Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (calf) planning to play against Dallas on Thursday April 21st, 2021
- Jeremy Lamb (knee) questionable Wednesday for Indiana April 21st, 2021
- Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Heat versus Spurs April 21st, 2021
- 76ers' Seth Curry (hip) questionable for first of back-to-back April 21st, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) now questionable for 76ers Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) questionable for Philadelphia on Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (illness) questionable for Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Sixers starting Seth Curry for inactive Ben Simmons on Monday April 19th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) officially out for 76ers again Monday April 19th, 2021