George Hill (thumb) out for Thunder through All-Star break
Oklahoma City Thunder guard George Hill (thumb) is still in a hard cast and will be for another 1-2 weeks, per head coach Mark Daigneault.
Hill hasn't played since January 24 and he will not be back until at least after the All-Star break. The Thunder are reportedly looking to move Hill's contract before the March 25 trade deadline, so he may have played his last game for the team. Ty Jerome should continue to be the first guard off the bench for the Thunder if Hill and Hamidou Diallo (groin) are out. Jerome logged 30 minutes on Saturday in his second NBA game and scored 15 points (6-of-12 field goals) with 1 rebound, 2 assists, and 3 3-pointers.
Jerome is averaging 1.0 FanDuel points per minute with a 16.8 percent usage rate and 27.9 percent assist rate through two appearances.
- Damian Lillard (hamstring) officially cleared Wednesday for Trail Blazers April 21st, 2021
- Jimmy Butler (ankle) cleared to play for Heat Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) upgraded to probable for Mavericks Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- OG Anunoby returning for Raptors versus Nets April 21st, 2021
- Kyle Lowry not on Raptors' injury report Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Pascal Siakam set to return for Raptors Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- 76ers' Seth Curry (hip) questionable for first of back-to-back April 21st, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) now questionable for 76ers Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) questionable for Philadelphia on Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (illness) questionable for Wednesday April 20th, 2021
- Sixers starting Seth Curry for inactive Ben Simmons on Monday April 19th, 2021
- Tobias Harris (knee) officially out for 76ers again Monday April 19th, 2021