James Johnson joining Mavericks' starters Tuesday in place of Maxi Kleber (ankle)
Dallas Mavericks forward James Johnson is in the starting lineup on Tuesday against the Boston Celtics.
Johnson will replace Maxi Kleber (ankle) in the lineup and make his first start of the season. He hasn't played since February 4 due to a variety of things, most notably a sore knee and lack of role in Dallas' rotation. Johnson is averaging 6.4 points and 3.1 rebounds in 18.4 minutes per game for the season. Dorian Finney-Smith and Tim Hardaway Jr. should also benefit from Kleber's absence.
numberFire’s models project Johnson for 15.8 FanDuel points versus the Celtics and he has a salary of $3,500 on Tuesday’s nine-game slate.
- Dennis Schroder starting for Lakers on Friday, Talen Horton-Tucker coming off the bench February 26th, 2021
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Friday in place of injured Cody Zeller (hip) February 26th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Zeller (hip) out on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (health protocols) available on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Spurs' Devin Vassell (health protocols) out again on Saturday February 26th, 2021
- Thunder start Isaiah Roby for inactive Al Horford (rest) on Friday February 26th, 2021
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) labeled as questionable on Dallas' Saturday injury report February 26th, 2021
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber back in Mavericks' lineup Thursday, James Johnson on bench February 25th, 2021
- Dwight Powell coming off Mavericks' bench Thursday night February 25th, 2021
- Boban Marjanovic starting in Mavericks' Thursday lineup, Dwight Powell to bench February 25th, 2021
- James Johnson coming off Mavericks' bench with Maxi Kleber starting on Thursday February 25th, 2021