Nets' Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot (hip) ruled out Tuesday
Brooklyn Nets guard/forward Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot (hip) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Luwawu exited Sunday's game early with a right hip contusion and did not return. He was averaging 23.5 minutes in the four games before the injury. Luwawu's absence potentially creates an opening in the rotation for Andre Roberson or Iman Shumpert moving forward. Jeff Green (shoulder) could be headed for a game-time decision on Tuesday.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Nets are 6.0-point favorites on Tuesday.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Landry Shamet starting for Nets Wednesday in place of injured Joe Harris May 12th, 2021
- Nets starting Mike James for injured Kyrie Irving (face) on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Kevin Durant good to go for Nets on back-to-back Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Brooklyn's James Harden (hamstring) available with minute limit on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (face) ruled out on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Nets' Joe Harris (hip) out on Wednesday May 12th, 2021