Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) ruled out for Hawks on Tuesday in Game 5
Atlanta Hawks shooting guard Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) has been ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 against the Atlanta Hawks.
Bogdanovic was added to the injury report on Monday as questionable with a knee injury, and it will force him to miss his first game of the series. Danilo Gallinari and Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot should see more minutes on Tuesday in a must-win game for the Hawks.
numberFire’s models project Bogi for 23.9 minutes and 19.3 FanDuel points, and he has a $4,100 salary on Tuesday. TLC has a $3,600 salary and is projected for 9.7 FanDuel points.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Clint Capela (knee) won't return for Hawks in Game 5 on Tuesday April 26th, 2022
- Clint Capela (knee) available for Atlanta in Tuesday night's Game 5 April 26th, 2022
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) ruled out for Hawks on Tuesday in Game 5 April 26th, 2022
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Tuesday April 25th, 2022
- Clint Capela (knee) questionable for Hawks Tuesday April 25th, 2022