Grizzlies' De'Anthony Melton (shoulder) questionable for Friday
Memphis Grizzlies guard De'Anthony Melton is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Melton has been sidelined for quite a bit due to the shoulder ailment, but he could be back in action on Friday against Detroit. Should that happen, Tyus Jones would likely see a big drop in minutes.
Our models project Melton for 8.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 20.2 FanDuel points across 20.2 minutes of action.
- Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) available for Lakers on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews starting for Lakers on Sunday in place of injured Kyle Kuzma (back) May 9th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) will not return on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (abdominal) out on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Desmond Bane coming off Grizzlies' bench Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Grizzlies starting Jaren Jackson Jr. in Saturday's lineup, Desmond Bane to bench May 8th, 2021
- Grizzlies starting Desmond Bane for inactive Grayson Allen on Thursday May 6th, 2021
- Xavier Tillman (illness) ruled out for Memphis Thursday May 6th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (abdominal) ruled out Thursday May 6th, 2021