Tomas Satoransky (COVID-19 protocols) available for Bulls' opener
Chicago Bulls shooting guard Tomas Satoransky (health and safety protocols, conditioning) is available for Wednesday's season opener versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Satoransky has cleared quarantine following a delayed arrival to training camp. He's expected to open the year as the primary backup to Colby White, ahead of Ryan Arcidiacono and Denzel Valentine. That will mean a much smaller role after Satoransky started for the Bulls in all but one game he played last year.
numberFire's models project Satoransky for 18.9 minutes and 17.6 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He has a salary of $3,700.
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul in COVID-19 protocol, out indefinitely June 16th, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Nikola Vucevic (rest) listed out for Bulls Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Saturday in place of injured Zach LaVine May 15th, 2021
- Tomas Satoransky (ankle) remains out for Chicago Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (knee) ruled out on Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Bulls' Tomas Satoransky (ankle) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021