Gary Clark starting for Orlando Friday in place of injured Aaron Gordon
Orlando Magic forward Gary Clark is starting on Friday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Clark is getting the nod at power forward with usual starter Aaron Gordon sidelined with a hamstring injury.
Our models project Clark for 5.7 FanDuel points across 8.4 minutes of action, but expect that to change drastically with this news.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon (hamstring) reportedly exits bubble on Thursday August 27th, 2020
- Bucks boycotting Game 5 against Magic on Wednesday August 26th, 2020
- Aaron Gordon (hamstring) still out for Magic in Game 4 August 24th, 2020
- Orlando's James Ennis ejected from Game 3 on Saturday August 22nd, 2020
- Aaron Gordon (hamstring) ruled out for Magic in Game 3 on Saturday August 22nd, 2020